Find a Revive '19 Site Near You
Revive ’19 LOCAL is now open for registration. Group information will be updated on this map soon.
What You Need to Know
Dates: September 27–28
Cost: No charge for the livestream. (Love offerings will be accepted during the livestreamed event.)
Times: All times listed in the schedule are Eastern Time zone. There will be a delayed stream starting two hours later.
- A computer that can adequately stream online videos
- A minimum 5 MBPS bandwidth is recommended for streaming
- When streaming to a group be sure to use a sufficient sound system and screen size to accommodate your group.
Accessing Stream During the Conference Weekend:
- You will need to enter your email address to access the stream (even if you’ve pre-registered).
- Access the stream at:
- Stream will begin fifteen minutes before each session.
- Streaming tests will be available in September to test your equipment.
Please register your group or sign up as an individual to receive all the up-to-date information regarding the conference.
Will support be available?
On the days of the event, limited technical support will be available.
Can a wireless connection be used for streaming?
Wireless connections can be used but have the potential for drops in bandwidth. With the exception of Apple TV and Roku, we recommend that you use a hard-wired connection if possible.
What connection speed do you recommend?
We recommend a minimum of a 5 MBPS for best quality. You may test your connection speed at SpeedTest.net.
Sometimes the stream pauses slightly. What should I do?
We recommend that you click the player’s pause button. Wait a moment. Then click the play button again. Usually, this solves the issue. If not you may need to refresh the page.
Can I save the stream for later use?
You will not be able to save the stream, but after the event the stream will be available for a limited time at Revive19.com on demand. (Sessions will be posted approximately 12 hours after the live session is finished.)
Do I need cookies enabled?
Yes, they need to be enabled for the stream to work.
Host Revive '19 LOCAL
Hosting is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Select your event location (home, church, or other location).
- Determine whether your group will be open or closed and register below. (Open groups will be published on this site so others may join your group.)
- Invite women to join you September 27–28.
Download the Host Checklist to help you get started.
**Register here for English and Spanish groups.